05 May, 2014

In Social Service Programme before Elections



Hai Friends, How are you?.
               Today I want to share some information about social awareness programme which i was conducted before on elections and the concept name is 'NAA OOTU- NAA HAKKU".Social awareness does not have a simple dictionary meaning. It is in fact a complicated concept, an archetype that has a variety of implications for numerous people. Social awareness can be defined as a principle that combines a series of factors. Here is the above pompulate that i was share to the people in the villages like Chavarambakam( My Native Place ), Melambakam and other persons who is outstand from my village. I am shared nearly 1000 copies of this pompulates.  It's an amazing thing which is happened in my life. Our village "Bullet Gang" plays an important role to share this one to all of the people. 80% of the people give response as positive and then remaining 20% give their response as negative like "why are you doing like this? it's all wastage of time in your life". Another thing is i paste this pompulate to all of the APSRTC buses as well as to the APSRTC Bus stands. I really happy why because i do this programme to make awareness to the people who don't have knowledge about this voting system.





               Here is the another pompulate i was prepared for the people who are in the age of Young. The Pompulate Main description is "MY VOTE-MY RIGHT" Particularly i shared this Pompulate to the people who are in the professional colleges especially Students. First i share this one to the students in our college Seshachala Institute of Technology. I delivered this one to each and every student in our college. In this Programme my friend Naveen Sai and Venugopal give their helping hand to share this one. On 2nd May 2014 we are sharing nearly 500 pompulates to the people who are studying in the college Siddhartha Institute of Technology. We both are out standing before the entrance of this college and share every one to the people. Next one is on the date of 5th May 2014 I publish this one to the people who are in Raman Bus as well in the KKC Engineering College in the morning time. Further I am going to the college named Sri Venkata Perumal Engineering College at evening time of 3:50 PM. We both are i.e me and Naveen Sai share this pompulate to the people in this college i.e 400 Papers.

           I printed nearly 2000 copies (i.e 1000 in Telugu and the remaining 1000 in English) in the Usodhaya Printers, Puttur. I spend nearly RS. 2000 to make awareness to the people. But in this awareness programme the Usodhaya printer manager introduced a person who have the same thinking manner like me. His name is Gopi. He is a social Worker. Then we both are doing a job on the date of  28th April 2014 and the job is we two are successfully run a social awareness programme ( Ootaranna Jana Chaitanya Radha Yatra) like ralley from RDM Theator to the Puttur Town. we are succefully completed this programme many of the students from Padmavathi Nursing College, KKC B.Ed college students are Participating in this programme.


   So this is the Programmes which are conducted by me in the age of Young.Then I am eagerly waiting to post my vote on day after tomorrow (7th May 2014).

       






No comments:

Post a Comment