04 May, 2014

In an Open Relationship with

Hai Friends,
            After a long time i am here to post my feelings. Here is my experience on love.
            In the classical world, the phenomenon of "love at first sight" was understood within the context of a more general conception of passionate love, a kind of madness. I am fell in love in the age of 15. My first love (it's an attraction) is started from my grand maa's village which is called Rallakuppam. Her name is Swathi.G. She is coming to her Uncle's House. Love at first sight" was explained as a sudden and immediate beguiling of the lover through the action of these processes. in my life also it is experienced on sudden feeling. then after we introduced each other and  meet day to dayin my life. she is my childhood friend's Sister. After some day's we are understanding each other. Finally one day i did a stupid thing in between my friendship i.e I don't want to share that one in this post. Then After some days she left my Grand maa's village. But she gave her Mobile Number to contact her. Then i left to the Tirupati to join in Rayalaseema Resedential School to Complete my 10th standard. I am a Hostler then one day i call to that person swathi to make conversion. When i was calling in the evening time of 7:00 PM her father lift the phone. I am asking to call  swathi but he misunnderstood in between the relation me and swathi and gave warning to me. But i remembered everyday swathi untill completed my 10th standard. After a long time (i.e 2 years ) she called me. I am stunning then i share everyone about her what i'm feeling without her past 2 years. But now we are both the good frinends and we make the conversion twice a week.Now she is studying her B.Tech in Srikalahastiswara Institute of Technology in Sri Kalahasti.

           From the above paragraph i only introduced the person who stolen my heart in the age of 15. But here i introduce a new character namely Lavanya.K. She is an Angle I never see that much amount of beautiness before. I saw that person in a college bus and the college name is J.B.R Junior college. she is studying inter. i love that girl why because she is pity, beautiful and have the quantities that every girl must have. On that time i persuing my B.Tech 1st year in Seshachala Institute of  Technology. The cab driver of J.B.R College is from my village i.e my cousin Hari babu. Due to some relationship with that cab driver i step up that cab every day to see her. She is wearing Spects. I love that person very much till now and then she completed her intermediate studies with 932 out of 1000 (2012-2014). i appriciate that person to get more and more good marks in future. Another thing is her best friend namely Jeeshma  is my Junior. Due to this one i gathered more information about that girl.Till now I have some attraction from that girl.

          Here is the another character i introduced a character namely Pavani. I saw this girl when our relation are died. my uncle was introduced her to me. Now she was persuing her B.Tech 2nd year in Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Puttur. She is also have the same quantaties of lavanya and she wear spects. She lived in Tirupati with her parents. I gathered some information about that
girl from my friend Jagadeesh now onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............


 So friends this is one of the lovely moments in my life. How is it friends?




No comments:

Post a Comment